Residential Painters that love painting!
Thinking about a new, decorative idea for your home, and you just don’t have the time? Or do you hate to paint? Never fear. At Hate to Paint?, we’re interior and exterior painters who LOVE to paint! So your secret is safe with us, and no one needs to know it wasn’t you!
We offer both interior and exterior painting on a multitude of surfaces. Plus:
- We are always on time and on schedule!
- Our projects are A+ from start to finish.
- The price quoted is the price invoiced. We never change the price on you.
- We are excellent communicators!
Our Painting Specialties
We service Seattle, King County, and beyond, and our specialties include:
- Houses, apartments, condos, duplexes, townhouses, and all other residential buildings—both new and old
- Year-round exterior painting
- Interior and exterior painting and staining
- Exterior restoration and carpentry as part of the painting project
- Replacing baseboards, molding, and trim as part of the painting project
- Working with lead-based paint and following the EPA’s Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule (RRP Rule)
Hate to Paint? carefully handles of all the painting and preparation needs for your home. We offer a wide range of services, including all repairs and fixes necessary to transform your home from dull and lifeless to bright and beautiful. So, don’t hesitate if you hate to paint! Contact us for a free estimate today.
Seattle Residential Painters are here to help!
Painting is a very repetitive process and can get boring at times. And take up a lot of your time in your day just to paint your whole house or
even the interior of your house, so we jump to conclusions.
Why might you want to hire a Seattle residential painting services?
- Be done faster than you would have expected. A professional painter would paint 5x faster than you would.
- You can expect quality work done, check what our customer are saying!
- No errors, and no mess for you to clean up, a huge timesaver.
- Local Seattle based